ESSM Environmental Shock Simulation Machine
For Drop Testing
- Simulates environmental handling threats small handheld products must survive.
- Gauges your productís ability to survive handling environments.
- Controls key test variables: product orientation at impact; nature of the impact surface.
- Maintains orientation to just prior to impact
then releases for unrestrained impact.
- llows user changeable impact surfaces to better simulate the handing environment.
4 ch short transient shock instrumentation system.
- Optionally includes impact velocity measurement.
- Optionally offers SRS analysis.
SRS is the preferred method for high-amplitude, short-duration, shock signals which result from ESSM tests.
- Produces identical shock
dynamics within the product as those in the environment.
- Is truly a unique tool. It allows you to drop your product onto a surface
of your choice from your selected free-fall height with your selected impact orientation. It documents shock amplitudes and impact
velocity. As a bonus, it facilitates high speed video for dynamics analysis.
Click Above for a Larger Picture.
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved