- True fast transient recorder system.
- 4, 8 or 16 channel models.
- 1 MHZ aggregate 12 bit sampling, resolution equal to 0.024% of full
- 13 record lengths, user selected, 132 msec to 1,320 sec in typical 1-2-5x scope progression.
- 6 programmable front end gains,
user selected, equal to 0.4, 1, 2, 4, 10 and 20 volts full scale.
- Software converts digitized voltages to Engineering units.
Triggering, Amplitude and slope, in engineering units from digitized input signals.
- Nine A/D “0" level baseline offsets at 10% of
full scale increments.
- Four triggered recording modes. Single event, Continuous (scope-like), Partitioned Memory, and Streaming to
- Recall any record, or process streamed records as a group to produce amplitude edited ensemble averaged PSD's, transfer
functions with coherence, averaged or statistical SRS's, and fatigue rates.
- Dual pass flash AID captures data on the fly without need
of sample and hold electronics.
- Specially designed ultra high speed MUX electronics switches between channels in 1 µSec.
electronics throughput calibrated to better than 1.5% of full scale.
- Anti-Alias Filters: Auto programming AA Filters are available
in various configurations to help ensure error free vibration data.
- Signal Conditioning built-in. Constant compliance current, 18-24vDC
for a variety of voltage mode sensors.
- Optional software packages that can be ordered include SRS, Damage Boundary, and Mil-Std Tolerance
- Furnished standard as PCI cards and software.
- Optionally, can be furnished as turnkey with PC, monitor, printer, keyboard and
916 N. Western Ave., Suite 201, San Pedro, CA 90732Tel: 310-548-6544 Fax: 310-548-5749(310) 548-6544 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright ©2006-2007
GHI Systems, Inc. All rights reserved
GHI's WinCAT Data Acquisition System is a powerful yet simple to use shock analysis system offered with 4, 8 or 16 Channels including signal conditioning. It's a perfect fit for capturing and analyzing data from GHI's RSM-3, LSM-100 and ESSM as well as High g Shock Machines, Pneumatic Shock Mahines, Programmable Shock Machines, Package Drop Tester, Pyro Shock, MIPS Tables, Pendulum Shock Machine and Free Fall Drop Machines.
WinCAT Data Capture and Analysis System